Vacuum filter is used primarily in microbiological and laboratory procedures involving the collection of a particulate (bacteria, precipitate, etc.) from a liquid suspension. Liquid poured into a funnel passes through a filter, which retains the particulate, and filtrate can be collected into a filter flask, directly or via a vacuum manifold.
- Stainless Steel Buchner Funnel, anticorrosion and durable
- Discharge valve is combination PTFE and Glass Discharge valve, prevent acid-base corrosion and increases air tightness
- The washable vacuum filter has a cleaning port that can be used for cleaning and is easy to clean.
- 5L heating bath with wide temperature range from room temperature to 180°C. Water/Oil heating mode can be changed only through a switch
- Equipped with lockable casters