Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
VIKING-PHTC Tablet Smart pH Meter0 out of 5(0)
VIKING-PHTC Technical Specification
- 5-inch LCD screen with 150 degree viewing angle for clear radius up to 5 meters.
- Built-in microprocessor chip with intelligent functions such as automatic calibration, ATC, function settings, low voltage alarm, and data storage.
- Two USB interfaces for PC connection, battery charging and data transfer.
- 3.5mm electrode interface for easy electrode connection.
- Automatic recognition of different electrodes. The electrode with built-in chip can automatically store and retrieve calibration data after connecting with the meter.
- Automatic recognition of 15 buffers: Europe & USA, NIST.
- Support for 1, 2, and 3 point calibration.
- Can store 200 sets of data including readings GLP data, and time.
- Rechargeable battery can last up to 30 hours.
- Auto power-off when idle for 10 minutes.
- Measuring range: (-2 to 19.999 pH)
- Resolution: 0.1 / 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: +- 0.02 pH
- Input current: <= 2 * 10^-12 A
- Input impedance: >= 1 * 10^12 Omega
- Stability: +- 0.002 pH / 3h
- Temp. compensation range: (0 to 100) degrees Celsius
- Measuring range: -1999.9mV ~ 0 ~ 1999.9 mV
- Resolution: 0.1 mV
- Accuracy: +- 0.03% FS
- Measuring range: (-10 ~ 110) degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0.1 degrees Celsius
- Accuracy: 5 ~ 60 degrees, range: +- 0.4 degrees, other range: +- 0.8 degrees
Other Technical Parameters:
- Display: 5-inch white backlit LCD screen
- Data storage: 200 sets
- Power: DC 5V / 1A
- Communication connector: Micro USB & Standard USB
- Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 14 mm
- Weight: 290 g
- Calibration: 1, 2, 3 point
- Environment temperature range: 5 ~ 35 degrees Celsius
- Environmental humidity: <= 85%
- IP Grade: IP54
- pH meter
- Electrode holder
- Two in one electrode that consists of pH combination electrode and separated temperature probe.
- pH buffer solution
- Power adapter
VIKING-PHBC Benchtop pH Meter with Combined pH/temp/ref/ Electrode and electrode holder-17%pH Meters
VIKING-PHBC Benchtop pH Meter with Combined pH/temp/ref/ Electrode and electrode holder0 out of 5(0)
COLO VIKING-PHBC Benchtop pH Meter
- 6.5-inch LCD screen with friendly-use interface
- Automatic calibration, ATC, data storage, clock display, USB output, function settings, wireless printing, and self-diagnosis…
- It supports wireless blue tooth printing. Real-time data transfer to mobile phone via blue tooth is optional.
- Smart electrode status display to ensure accurate use.
- Auto recognition of 25 buffers with three kinds of options: Europe & USA, NIST, Support 1, 2, 3 point calibration with stability indicator, driven by software.
- Can store 2000 sets of test data, which can be saved and transferred to USB memory stick and opened with Excel.
- Two in one Electrode – pH combination Electrode and Temperature Probe
VIKING-PHPOC Portable pH Meter0 out of 5(0)
Measuring Range: pH: (-2.00~19.99 pH), (mV: -1999mV ~ 0 ~ 1999mV)
Resolution: pH: 0.1/0.01 pH, mV: 1mV
Accuracy: pH Meter: ±0.01pH, Overall: ±0.02pH, mV: ±0.1% FS
Net Weight: 0.31kg
Large LCD screen with controllable white backlight.
Built-in microprocessor chip has intelligent functions such as auto calibration, ATC, data storage, function settings, auto diagnosis, auto power off, under voltage prompt, etc.
Auto recognition of 13 buffers: Europe & USA, NIST
Option to set up pH measurement modes of high purity water and ammonia added pure water.SKU: PRO3197
VIKING-PHBA Benchtop pH Meter with electrode and temp probe0 out of 5(0)
- Large LCD display, dual parameter
- Automatic buffer recognition and 2 point calibration
- Manual and automatic temperature compensation
- Simultaneous measurement or display of pH value, temperature and mV (ORP)
- It is equipped with pH combined electrode, temperature sensor and buffer
- Measuring range: pH: (-2-18.00)pH; mV: (-1999-1999)mV; temperature: (0-99.9)ºC auto/manual
- Resolution: pH: 0.01pH; mV: 1mV; temperature: 0.1ºC
- Basic Error: pH: ±0.01pH±1 bit; mV: ±0.1%FS; temperature: ±0.3ºC±1 bit
- Input impedance: >=1×1012 Ω
- Stability: ±0.01pH/3h
- Range of temperature compensation: (0.0-99.9)ºC manual/auto
- Power supply: 220V/110V
- Dimension: 320*220*90mm
- Net weight: 1.5kg
- Shipping Dimension: 330*260*280mm
- Gross weight: 2kg
- E-553-E combined electrode
- T-2250-T Temperature electrode
- Multi-function electrode holder
- Buffer solution
- Universal adapter