OPTIC102TL Trinocular Biological Microscope Achromatic LED
9 in stock
- OPTIC102 Biological Microscope is kind of cost-effective, advanced, laboratory microscope, most applied in the field of medicine, clinical and biology research.This type of microscope can be supplied with refocus stage.Equipped with universal infinity independent plan achromatic optical system, chromatic aberrations and curvature of field are both ideally corrected over the field of view. And the COLO objectives own higher NA’s producing crisp, clear images with minimal flare.High eyepoint, Wide field of view eyepiece, and its diopter is adjustable. Standard 10X eyepieces view-field can be chosen between 20mm and 22mm. And high eyepoint eyepiece with the distance up to 21mm view-field can bring you wider vision and more comfortable feeling.Optics System: Infinity Independent Plan Achromatic Optical System F=200mm Viewing Head : Seidentopf binocular tube, Interpupillary distance 52~75mm, 30°inclined, 360° rotatable, diopter adjustable.
Phase contrast with positive or negative objective
Multi-purpose contrast condenser
Dark field condenser
|Field Of View||
Agronomy, Biotechnology, Clinic, Education, Laboratory, Veterinary
|Microscope Light Type|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
STOLAB100 Homogenizer Lab Blender
STOLAB100 Digital Stomacher Lab Blender Homogenizer .
- Sterile Bag 17*30cm
- Digital speed control
- Sample chamber temperature RT – 50°C
- Effective volume 3 ≈ 400ml
- Speed display LCD
- Slap Box – stainless still
- Soft start mode
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz 500W
Forced Air Circulation
MBINE30 Incubator 30L Forced Air Convection LCD-FSR
Double-layer door structure, the inner door is made of high-quality tempered glass for easy observation of the sample, and the outer door is made of magnetic rubber strip, which is convenient to open and close and has good sealing performance.
Standard lighting, germicidal lamp, and breeze circulation fan.
Open the door to automatically cut off the UV light function.
Independent electronic temperature limiter with high temperature control accuracy to ensure the safety of the experiment.
Forced Air Circulation
High temperature uniformity
Heating Temperature range +5 do 70 C
Corrosion resistant steel chamber with rounded corners
Built in glass for sample observation
Function self check in
Shelves 2 supplied
Timer function: 0-9999 min
MICE8 Mini Table Top Centrifuge 4000 rpm with Rotor 8X15 ml
Laboratory centrifuge MICE8 with the eight place fixed rotor, is an economical solution for smaller laboratory work. Small size and weight allow for easy transportation from one place to another.
- Max. Speed: 4000rpm
- Capacity: 8 x 15ml
- Rotor: fixed
- Brushless motor
- BSafety feature: lid lock
- Acceleration and breaking adjustment
- Steel rotor housing, and metal centrifuge body
- Timer: 0-99 min
- RPM and RCF conversion
- Overheating and over-weight protection
- Weight: 7kg/8.5kg
- Power supply: 220V AC
- Display shows rotation speed, time, RCF
- Noise: <45dBA
ANB-SIENE Analytical Balance Internal Calibration Touch Screen 220g/0,1mg
COLO ANB-SIENE TOUCH SCREEN series of electronic analytical balance with high-precision electromagnetic balance sensor. High resolution large LCD screen, for a variety of environments, display clarity. Such balance with automatic fault detection, overload protection, unit conversion, percentage and built-in RS232 interface for connecting computers, printers and other equipment to facilitate the recording and processing of data.
- A Electromagnetic Force Compensation (EMFC) weighing cell)
- Capacity range from 100g to 320g /0.0001g
- Quick stabilization
- Temperature compensation
- Software to weighing, percent, counting,
- Large back light LCD display
- The metal base housing
- Full range tare
- Internal calibration
- RS 232 Interface can connect the computer or printer
- Anti-vibration Filter
- Unit: g, ct, oz, lb, GN, %, pcs
- SKU: 3549