- NOVEL-900 UV-Vis spectrophotometer adopts advanced proportional dual-beam optical path system, low-noise circuit design, and has excellent reliability and stability. It can meet a wide range of application needs from daily analysis to scientific research.
- Main feature:
- Using 10-inch color touches LCD, flexible and convenient operation.
- Adopt proportional double-beam optical path structure, and configure high-performance “blaze holographic grating” with low stray light and high resolution monochromator, with outstanding optical accuracy, measurement accuracy, reproducibility and stability, with high Cost-effective.
- It has a unique automatic adjustment “0” adjustment “100”, automatic 8-hole sample holder.
- It has various advanced functions such as full-band scanning, sub-band scanning, kinetic time scanning, GOTOλ, linear regression, direct concentration reading, peak and valley detection.
- Optional thermal plotter can be used for data printing, spectral scanning fixed wavelength time scanning, linear regression and other curves.
- With USB interface, combined with UVwin8 ultraviolet spectroscopy software, it can directly interact with the PC, which strengthens the processing functions of the instrument’s detection data and scanning spectrum, realizes the mass storage of test documents, and also provides convenience for users’ secondary development.
- Advanced power-off protection measures, which can memorize the measured data, scan spectrum, regression equations and instrument correction values, etc., and realize the rapid initialization of the start-up and enter the test state.
- The instrument adopts high energy imported long-life flange positioning deuterium lamp. When the instrument’s deuterium lamp must be replaced, only two flange positioning screws need to be disassembled to ensure that the lamp source is in a good position without cumbersome optical path adjustment.
- Thermal printer
- COLO UV spectroscopy software
|Spectral Bandwidth nm|
Auto WL, D2 Lamp, Double Beam, Scanning Function, Silicon Photodiode Detector, Touch Screen, Tungsten Lamp, UV/Vis
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.