Can quickly evaporate or remove the water and organic solvents from the sample. The processed sample can be conveniently used for the purpose testing and research, widely used for various qualitative and quantitative analyses. Chemical analysis biological analysis, immune screening, food safety, residue analysis ….
LACE-VAC is suitable for concentration of immunoglobulin’s, concentration of drug metabolites, SPE solid phase extraction, Liquid phase chromatic spectrum before and after processing, ADMET/toxicology, polymer chemistry, DNA/RNA purification and concentration, forensic/drug abuse testing.
- Micro controller and high torque and brushless motor provide stable operation and low noise
- Vacuum sample heating (optional)
- LCD Touch Screen with over temperature warning function
- The sample compartment can be heating up to 60°C
- Aluminium sample compartment with corrosion resistant coating
- Free maintenance no contact drive rotation system
- Transparent cover for observing operation status
- Microprocessor based technology, easy and direct operation interface
- Concentration time 1 min to 99h 59min can be combined with cold trap
- Different types of optional rotors available
|Rotor capacity||62×1,5ml||12x10ml/6x50ml||6x250ml, (6x2x250ml or 6x5x20ml-adapter)|
|Max. Speed rpm||1500||1500||2000|
|Display||LCD touch screen with TFT true color|
|Temperature control Range||Room temp to 60C or without heating|
|Vacuum sample heating||Optional|
|Cold trap||Not included – Recommended|
There are no reviews yet.