In order to meet the needs of separation and sedimentation of low temperature samples, COLO has launched a desktop high-speed refrigerated centrifuge LACE-LION. The compact LACE-LION has the characteristics of reliable operation, ultra-low noise, high strength sealing, and fast cooling speed. And the rotor can be replaced according to the needs of different samples. The smallest centrifuge tube can reach 0.2 ml (4 * PCR plate)
and the largest centrifuge tube can reach 5 ml (12 * 5ml).
- Max. Speed: 15000rpm/21400xg
- 24×1,5/2ml rotors included
- Improved system for opening the lid in case of power failure
- Temperature setting range -10C to 40C
- Safety Measure: lid lock
- Speed and breaking adjustment in 10 ramping step
- Pre cool option to adjust chamber temperature to the settings value
- Timer: 1sec-99 min 59 sec
- Conversion of RPM and RCF
- Overheating and overweighting prevention mechanism
- Power Supply: 220V AC
- Display shows rotation speed, time, rotor number, and RCF
- Noise: <50dBA
There are no reviews yet.