ANB-MEUSE Micro Balance 30g/0,01mg/2,1g/0,001mg
7 in stock
- COLO MEUSE series of Micro Balance with high-precision electromagnetic balance sensor. High resolution large detachable touch screen LCD screen, for a variety of environments, display clarity. Such balance with automatic fault detection, overload protection, unit conversion, percentage and built-in RS232, USB and LAN interface for connecting computers, printers and other equipment to facilitate the recording and processing of data.
- Capacity: 30g/2,1g/30g/5,1g
- Readability – 0,01mg/0,001mg
- Repeatability – ±0,01mg/0,003mg
- Linearity – ± ±0,01mg/0,003mg
- Pan Size – Ф30mm
- Output Interface – RS232C/USB/LAN
- Dimensions (L * W * H) – 340mm × 215mm × 350mm
- Net Weight – 6000g
- Power Supply – Universal Adaptor AC 110-240V.
- Display: 7 inch capacitive touch screen detachable
- Unit: g, ct, oz, lb, GN, %, pcs
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
0,5-10 µL Variable Micropipette Nichiryo LE
Only 83g ! Ergonomic & Economic pipette
- Weights only 83g (00-NLE-100) which reduces the risk of RSI and is the perfect in a tool for the daily work.
- The enlarged and stream lined grip fits well with your fingers and can be kept firmly in hand and used with much less stress.
- The user-friendly and enlarged push-button can be pressed easily and used for a long time with less risk of RSI.
- The enlarged push button makes it easy to set the volume and there is no need to lock the dial for immediate operation.
- One-touch detachable and attachable tip ejector.
LHDM502 Universal Ultrasonic Generator Homogenizer
The instrument is widely used in the fields of biology, microbiology, physics, zoology, agronomy, pharmacy, petroleum, etc. It also can be used in Nanotechnology research such as the dispersion of nano materials (nanotube, graphene, silica, etc.); sample homogenization and emulsification; accelerate dissolution, accelerate chemical reaction and other sample processing.
Large TFT screen Display, Touch control.
50 groups of experimental data can be set and stored, safe and convenient.
The ultrasonic power can be adjusted continuously, and the best experimental conditions can be explored.
Each program has over-temperature/delay/fault protection settings and alarm system,which can protect the test samples to the maximum extent.
High and Low temperature bath is optional which can control the temperature between -40 to 200℃
RS232 Interface is optional, which can support the data transmission between the PC and PLC to realize the remote control.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Homogenizing is very efficient for the reduction of soft and hard particles. The homogenization is based on cavitation. Our Ultrasonic Cell disruption/Crusher (Touch Screen Control) which used 4.3 TFT touch screen is a multi functional and multipurpose instrument for ultrasonic processing by cavitation in liquid material.
Main technical parameters::
- Ultrasonic time, power (kJ), interval, can be set on large touch screen display
- Temperature, time, power, interval, frequency and other parameters shown on display
- Crushing capacity 0,5 to 600 ml with probe Φ2-15 mm L-100-265 mm long
- 50 settings can be stored in memory
- Working method can be set on controlled interval or continuous
- Pulsing amplitude can be set 10% – 100%
- Over limit parameters alarm stopped working instrument
FLUO500 Fluorescence Inverted Microscope
- FLUO500 Series Inverted Fluorescence Microscope research grade most applied the field of medicine, clinical and biology research, pharmacology, . Equipped with universal infinity independent plan achromatic optical system, chromatic aberrations, and curvature of field are both ideally corrected over the field of view.High eye-point, Wide field of view eyepiece, and its diopter are adjustable. Standard 10X eyepieces view-field can choose between 20mm and 22mm. And high eye-point eyepiece with the distance up to 21mm view-field can bring you wider vision and more comfortable feeling.Optics System: Infinity Independent Plan Achromatic Optical System F=200mm Viewing Head : Seidentopf binocular tube, Interpupillary distance 52~75mm, 30°inclined, diopter adjustable.