Chemical Resistant Model of Nichipet Series
- Advanced durability against organic solvent dispensing.
PTFE ( Fluorine resin ) in the air tight chamber of the instrument.
A Perfluoro rubber O-ring with low cubical expansion in the airtight parts.
All models have plungers made in materials resistant to organic solvents.
- Hyper Blower System; a longer push stroke from the second stop position, to improve dispensing efficiency. (2μL, 10μL)
- Fully autoclavable. ( 121°C for 20 minutes )
- Enhanced UV resistance for better use in UV hoods.
- Easy-Calibration function provides simple lab calibration.
- Ceramic plungers are used for volume models from 200μL to 10000μL.
- The one-touch locking mechanism makes it easy to lock the sample volume.