VIKING-COBA Bench-top Conductivity Meter with electrode and temp probe
3 in stock
VIKING-COBA Technical Specification
- Large screen and LCD segmented display.
- It functions as automatic and manual temperature compensation.
- If matched with the titanium allow sensor of 0.01cm-1 and sealed Measuring reservoir, it can test high purity water.
- It is equipped with COL-1C conductance sensor (platinum black) and COT-818-B-6 temperature sensor. Automatic recognition of different electrodes. The electrode with built-in chip can automatically store and retrieve calibration data after connecting with the meter. (optional)
- Measuring rang: Conductivity: 0.00μS/cm – 100μS/cm TSD: 0~1000mg/L Temperature: 0.0 – 60.0℃
- Accuracy: Conductivity: ±0.5% FS TDS: ±1.0% FS Temperature: ±0.3℃±1 bit
- Temperature compensation range: Manual/automatic (0.0-40.0)℃
- Temperature compensation confficient: 2%
- Power supply: AC(220±22)V ; (50±1)Hz
- Working Conditions:
- Environment temperature range: 5 ~ 35 degrees Celsius
- Environmental humidity: <= 85%
- IP Grade: IP54
- Conductivity meter
- Electrode holder
- Instruction Manual
- Power adapter