- The fine design and finishing of the top of the tips reduce the surface tension of liquid and ensure the tip to be residue free.
- The excellent sealing and discharge ability enable high accuracy of pipetting.
- Chemical and heat resistant, for which the advanced material “Highly purified polypropylene” is used.
- Fully autoclavable(121°C for 20 minutes). Racks can be autoclaved as well. (*Exceeding the recommended standard for autoclaving may cause deformities.)
- The tips being able to be attached directly from the racks avoids dirt and dust from getting in, thus rising the efficiency of the operations.
- D Nase/RNase free (excludes BMT2-X,Z)
- UV resistant.
There are no reviews yet.