LACE-NEMO centrifuges is widely used in the fields of biology, chemistry, medicine, agriculture and forestry, food safety, blood stations, clinical trials and other fields of experiments and scientific research. With a variety of tube racks and adapters, it is ideal choice for clinical testing and laboratory analysis.
Through crystal-clear TFT touch-sensitive screen you can adjust working parameters, read current rotor parameters, speed and relative centrifugal force, as well as the current temperature in the chamber.
- Max. speed: 5000rpm
- Max RCF: 4800
- Touch screen settings
- 20 Operating programs
- Noise <55 db
- Temperature in chamber displayed
- Brushless motor
- Ergonomical design
- Brushless motor provide stable operation and low noise
- A built-in condensate collection vessel reduces the risk of contamination
- Microprocessor based technology, easy and direct operation interface
- Stainless steel sample compartment with corrosion resistant coating
- Imbalance detection safety system
- It has various early warning functions such as over-speed, over temperature, unbalance, under-voltage and over-voltage, three-stages damping and shock absorption,
- Special combination damping device, which makes the motor run safely and reliably, prevent the sample from resuscending to achieve excellent centrifugal effect.
- Different types of optional rotors available
- Special damping and shock absorption, which makes the motor run safely and reliably, and achieve excellent centrifugal effect
- Cover lead shock absorber provide easy and smooth operation with sample